Wednesday 1 June 2011

Nails

So I know my blog is called Fashion dossiers (files in english) but let's open a beauty file:
My Nail Polish obsession.
And when I can combine filing and nail polishes, my life becomes suddently much more fun! (yes I need don't need a lot to be happy lol).
It's after seeing Rachel Zoe's nail polish transparent wall shelves a few months ago that my obsession started, I had to have the same!
pretty impressive hey?

As I don't have as much choice as Rachel (and not the penthouse to go with it) I looked for something slightly small, that coud still get the same effect.

I found it here


And tadam! got the delivery today, which was surprisingly very fast considering I placed the order on Monday.

Now the question is how to organise the bottles:

by colour?

or by brand?

Let me know if you desagree but I think I'm gonna stick to the "by colour", much more practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment